Different Recording Modes
- Continuous: Records video for up to five minutes at a time. A new file is created every five minutes so you can easily manage and edit recordings.
- Motion: Once movement is detected, it records for thirty seconds, allowing you to save storage and only record what you want to see.
Power Up Recording
- When set to motion recording mode, this recorder detects motion and records as soon as it’s powered up.
Easy to Use
- Configure and control the recorder using the included remote control.
- If you lose your controller, don’t worry! Basic functions can be performed using the buttons on the recorder.
- Once storage is full, it can be set to overwrite oldest recordings, or to stop recording.