Need a helping hand?
We know technology can be confusing sometimes. We provide a free support service via email and lots of resources through our help site. But sometimes you may just want a helping hand… that’s where our setup service comes in. For a small fee, one of our engineers can be your remote helping hand to help get your cameras setup and configure any technical bits and pieces that you may need.
Price: £15 (booking required)
We've kept this simple with a flat fee of £15 per item setup. This may include a remote login connection where you download some clever software and one of our team access your PC. However, it can be as simple as leading you through step-by-step how to do something over the phone.
The list below are some of the things we can help with:
- Basic camera setup
- Configuring network (IP) camera settings
- Assistance with software/app configuration and use
- Helping to download software from our website and using it on your computer
- Password resets
- Analysis of your network equipment (further charges may apply)
- Configuring a camera with a recorder
- Assistance setting up your recorder settings
- Setting up live-streams and DNS addresses.
Booking is required and there may be a few days' wait due to the popularity of this service.
We allocate 30 minute booking slots for set ups. If they take longer due to issues with local equipment or slow internet, you may incur further charges.
How do I request this service?
We'll have you flying in no time. Simply open up a support ticket and request our engineer setup service and one of our friendly team will be in touch to help you out.