A Deep Dive Into Our Wifi Bird Box Camera
For many years now, we have been helping people capture all sorts of special moments that wildlife has to offer. Using our state-of-the-art technology, it has never been easier for people to get up close and personal with nature. For those who want to watch nesting birds one product of ours has been crowned the people’s favourite. Let’s shine a spotlight on our 3rd Generation WiFi Bird Box Camera…
Why Is It So Popular?
Remote ViewingNature doesn’t have to sit and wait, so why should you? From the 1st iteration of this product to the present-day 3rd Generation, the greatest feature this Bird Box Camera provides is being able to watch whilst you’re on the move. The 3rd Gen saw us centralise everything in our own Green Feathers app. Once paired with another device (such as an iPhone or Android) through the Green Feathers app, you are then able to check in at any moment on how your Bird Box is looking. So whether you’re visiting family or on a business trip, you’re never more than a few clicks away from seeing those Blue Tits nesting!
The WiFI Bird Box Camera brings in a crisper viewing experience when compared to the Wired & Wireless options. Capturing in a higher resolution (1920x1080) than its predecessors. The WiFi Bird Box Camera also makes it incredibly easy to store your footage if bought along with a MicroSD Card, a sought-after feature amongst avid bird watchers looking to hold on to those memories.
Quick & Easy SetupWe’ve all been there, whether it’s putting together a table for the dining room or installing a new TV, installing a bird box camera can be complicated, stressful and worst of all, long. Over the years we’ve done our best to streamline the setup process of setting up a nest box camera, getting you up and running in no time at all.
- Download the Green Feathers app on your device (Compatible with both iPhone & Android.)
- Sign up through the Green Feathers app.
- Connect Camera to a Main Power Supply.
- Follow the Green Feathers in-app instructions to link your device.
- If your device is showing the nest box camera’s live feed, you’re basically set!
- Mount the Camera to your ideal Birdbox spot.
- Place Birdbox in your preferred location
- Check the live feed, if there’s any issues the Bird Box may have to be moved to provide a more stable connection to the home WiFi network.
- No issues? You’re all set to watch nesting birds whether you’re at home or on the go.
Find Out More
To see a full list of technical specifications, along with some adorable footage captured by our WiFi Bird Box Camera, be sure to check out the product page here for the full scoop!