How to install one of our cameras into our bird boxes.
- 1x Large Handmade Wooden Bird Box
- 2x Metal mounting brackets
- 4x Mounting screws for brackets
- 2x Opaque Insert for Solar Powered Birdbox Camera (already fitted)
You will need the correct mounting screws for the box - depending on the mounting surface you choose - tree/fence/brick/etc
- Wooden Bird Box - Handmade large sturdy wooden box, providing a cosy habitat for nesting birds.
- Perfect for Cameras - Purpose designed for use with our range of Green Feathers bird box cameras, with a spacious interior, easy mounting points, and vents to route the cables.
- Extra Headroom - This box features extra height, providing the camera with a wider view of both the nest and entrance.
- 21mm Thick Panels - Built from sturdy, thick wood, significantly more durable than other designs on the market.
- Sustainability - Made from FSC certified wood sources
- Made in the UK - Handmade by the artisans in our UK workshop.
- 32mm Entrance - Standard entrance hole perfect size for small birds such as Great Tits, Coal Tits, Blue Tits and Wood Sparrows. The size can be varied using our handy metal plates to attract different birds.
- Suitable for open-fronted nesting birds - Simply remove the front face by unscrewing two screws to transform the box into an open-fronted type suitable for birds such as robins, wrens, pied wagtails and spotted flycatchers.
- Camera Mounting Hole - Hole on the rear panel of the box is perfectly sited for affixing your camera.